This event has been evaluated by EUCOMED and approved to be compliant
Click here to view EUCOMED decision and assessment.
Why should you be a sponsor?
The Global Spine Congress and the World Forum for Spine Research, two events you should definately not miss! Being a sponsor and/or exhibitor will benefit you in more ways than one. Below are just some of the great reasons to be involved in the GSC - you can download the full Prospectus here or by clicking on the image opposite:
- Over 1400 expected participants from all over the world are likely to attend both events.
- The Global Spine Congress and the World Forum for Spine Research are ideal events, truly global in nature
- The GSC 2015 featured a high quality of papers presented (of the 715 excellent abstracts received, only 320 (44%) qualified for oral presentations at the event)
- The GSC 2015 had a unique structure that included:
- More than 60 paper sessions
- 9 regional and international societies' sessions
- 8 AOSpine symposia
- 3 Precourses
- Feedback from past sponsors and exhibitors indicates that this has been a truly positive experience
- This is your way to exhibit your strength and get ahead of competition! Don't miss the opportunity to participate at an event of this calibre and prestige with such global reach. Sponsor the GSC and the WFSR! Be seen. Get involved. Make your mark!
Click here to see the Exhibition Floorplan
Click here to see a breakdown of the abstracts submissions for the GSC 2015 by region.
The 2016 abstract topics are:
15.Minimally invasive spine surgery
20.Nonoperative clinical treatments
21.Spine biologics, bone—clinical
22.Spine biologics, bone—non-clinical
23.Spine biologics, other—clinical
24.Spine biologics, other—non-clinical
Deadlines: Exhibition/Sponsorship Deposit of 50% of value—January 30, 2016
Additional sponsorship bookings: full payment within 10 days of booking
Further requests will treated on a first come, first served basis according to availability.
GSC2016 Organising Secretariat
Sponsorship & Exhibition Sales Department
O.I.C. Srl, Viale Matteotti, 7 - 50121 Florence, Italy
Phone: +39 055 5035307
Fax +39 055 5001912
AOSpine is an international community of spine surgeons generating, distributing, and exchanging knowledge to advance science and the spine care profession through research, education, and community development. With this collaborative approach, AOSpine is advancing spine care worldwide.